Get no-cost or low-cost access to Energy Code experts.
The New York State Energy Code is being updated effective October 3, 2016. And as the Code evolves, NYSERDA will help you navigate the changes. Whether you need design advice, a partner referral, access to resources, clarity on a specific update, or anything else Energy Code-related, come to NYSERDA first. For example:
- Learn the new Energy Code through online and classroom trainings
- Better understand the roles of builders, designers, and architects with respect to the Energy Code
- Be aware of what Code Enforcement Officials are now looking for
- Get free plan review and inspection support from NYSERDA-approved partners, such as T.Y. Lin International Group, a global, multidisciplinary engineering services firm
- Avoid common roadblocks to compliance
Check here regularly for announcements and updates regarding future events.