In this lesson, Pam demonstrates the steps and some of the challenges with defining a project’s building thermal envelope specifications using COMcheck.
At the conclusion of this lesson, you will:
- Enter building components in the Envelope Tab
- Distinguish between cavity and continuous insulation when defining building envelope specifications
- Define U-Factor and/or SHGC values
- Find default values, when needed, for building envelope components
- Recognize the significance of the status bar messages